We’re back on the podcasting bandwagon, and this episode Penny is joined by self-proclaimed twit and legendary Aussie GP obstetrician, Ewen McPhee (@Fly_texan), to discuss what they learned at the recent RCOG World Congress.
We cover a range of topical issues including:
- An update of GDM diagnosis and management
- NIPT for aneuploidy screening
- The use of progesterone for threatened miscarriage
- Pre-term labour – screening and treatment
- Menopausal hormone therapy
- Fertility, the place of AMH and the legal and ethical dilemmas of fertility preservation
- Future therapies for pre-eclampsia
If this has whet your appetite, why not come along to RCOG World Congress 2016 in Birmingham, or RANZCOG 2016 Annual Scientific Meeting in Perth.
References & Resources
Australian Diabetes in Pregnancy Society – Consensus Guidelines for Diagnosis of GDM (2014 Revision)
RACGP Clinical Guidelines for GDM…
View original post 76 more words