I’m taking a guilty break from my GP exam study, so it’s a brief blog from me this time. How do you recognise a Gen-Y doctor? Let me tell you, as I sip my fair-trade chai latte and touch-type on my MacBook Air:
1. You’ve actually used the word ‘chillax’ in a consultation.
2. You’d like to save the world – but only if you can do it part-time. How else will you manage your eco-solar-chookshed and your sustainable-organic-vegetable patch?
3. You play Words With Friends, not Sudoku, while you’re anaesthetising patients.
4. The administration staff are amazed you can plug in a LAN cable. Or fix the printer. Or touch-type. Or, heaven forbid, SEND A FAX YOURSELF!
5. You’re planning a Locum Odyssey that entails surfing/working around the country for a few years. YOLO! (Also, you know what YOLO means.)
6. You’re not…
View original post 156 more words